Sunday, July 4, 2010

Siberian Tiger Does Not Rhyme With Spaghetti

it's kinda cold out here, baby
it's kinda cold
I think you must be crazy
cause it's cold out here, baby!

I've never felt it like this before.
And honestly it scares me.
What these eyes will try to hide
the nerve endings will tell every single time.
Your blood smells of irony.
Mocking the fact that you're here.
And it creates unsavory colors
in the ice that it covers.
If these temperatures speak of futures
and these shivers of our hearts
then my fears have been confirmed
and we are crumbling apart.
The fog joins hands with the moon
and they stand before the sun.
I don't know what day it is.
oh, how long? How far from the House are we now?

We march on to the invisible north
with every step forgetting home.
I never wanted to come out here,
but I guess I didn't want you alone.

How can you bleed in this weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment